Season Pass for 2015

This is a general discussion forum for most topics related to Canada's Wonderland, located in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
ThrillFan
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Re: Season Pass for 2015

Post by ThrillFan » 28 Aug 2014, 02:21

kunpc1 wrote:Click on "Buy Now" to have the ticket window pop up. Hover your cursor over the "2015 Season Passes" tab and you'll see "2015 Add-Ons". Full details are available there for both Canada's Wonderland Season Passes and Cedar Fair Platinum Passes.
Thanks. Very interesting... they updated that since the last time I looked. Sneaky... :)

Ty-rant_13
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by Ty-rant_13 » 16 Jan 2015, 15:05

Official Canada's Wonderland site now includes the calendar for the 2015 season! https://www.canadaswonderland.com/hours ... wonderland
Opening day: Sunday, May 3
Last day of the season: Saturday, October 31

Nothing official about first day of Splash Works (and so Typhoon and Splash Station), but season pass processing starts April 25!

Also, for students, new for 2015: Amusement Park 101! May 8, 2015.
Learn what it takes to run the business of FUN at Canada’s Wonderland! Operating an amusement park is a year-round job and our managers are happy to share their experiences with your class. Students will hear from key representatives in a variety of our departments such as Marketing, Sales, Public Relations, Entertainment, Operations (Rides & Attractions), Maintenance & Engineering, and Human Resources. Learn about what it takes to manage their department, their education, their career path and more! At the end, we will host a Q&A session in case there is anything you want to know, that they didn’t cover.
I BELIEVE IN DRAGONS!
I BELIEVE IN DRAGONS!
I BELIEVE IN DRAGONS!

Johnlloyd
CWManiac
CWManiac

Post by Johnlloyd » 16 Jan 2015, 17:07

Canada's Wonderland must have uploaded that on their website some time this afternoon, as I had checked earlier today because I happened to checkout Kings Island's Facebook page and they had announced their operating schedule. Looks like it's going to be yet again, another fun season. Can't wait for season pass sneak preview night. 8)
New for 2018 at Canada's Wonderland: Lumberjack, Flying Canoes, and Splash Island Expansion!

My blog: http://www.amusementviews.blogspot.ca

CoasterGeek64
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by CoasterGeek64 » 16 Jan 2015, 21:08

Ty-rant_13 wrote:Also, for students, new for 2015: Amusement Park 101! May 8, 2015.
Learn what it takes to run the business of FUN at Canada’s Wonderland! Operating an amusement park is a year-round job and our managers are happy to share their experiences with your class. Students will hear from key representatives in a variety of our departments such as Marketing, Sales, Public Relations, Entertainment, Operations (Rides & Attractions), Maintenance & Engineering, and Human Resources. Learn about what it takes to manage their department, their education, their career path and more! At the end, we will host a Q&A session in case there is anything you want to know, that they didn’t cover.
Aww, man. I wish I could do something like that! :(
Jinkies!!

RealisticTrain
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by RealisticTrain » 17 Jan 2015, 00:58

CoasterGeek64 wrote:
Ty-rant_13 wrote:Also, for students, new for 2015: Amusement Park 101! May 8, 2015.
Aww, man. I wish I could do something like that! :(
I mean... you could always just work a season at the park?

CoasterGeek64
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by CoasterGeek64 » 17 Jan 2015, 19:59

RealisticTrain wrote: I mean... you could always just work a season at the park?
I wish. Unfortunately I don't have a car, a driver's license, or the money to afford both. And there is no way in heck that my parents are gonna take time out of their schedule to drive me back and forth between the park every day of the season (mind you, I live about an hour and a half away from CW). If I lived a little closer, that would be a different story. But as it stands right now, not a chance.
Jinkies!!

Johnlloyd
CWManiac
CWManiac

Post by Johnlloyd » 12 Mar 2015, 17:08

Season Pass Sneak Preview Night has just been announced today! It will be taking place on Friday, May 1, 2015 from 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm. It's going to be an exciting night! 8)

https://www.canadaswonderland.com/what- ... ight-may-1
New for 2018 at Canada's Wonderland: Lumberjack, Flying Canoes, and Splash Island Expansion!

mdc1271
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by mdc1271 » 12 Mar 2015, 21:40

Looking forward to it! :yes:

Johnlloyd
CWManiac
CWManiac

Post by Johnlloyd » 13 Mar 2015, 12:37

It has been confirmed by Canada's Wonderland that Zombies 4D will only be played during Season Pass Sneak Preview Night and Halloween Haunt. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/CanadasWonderl ... 24/?type=1

It's the first comment on the photo of Season Pass Sneak Preview Night. 8)

teenagedirtbag
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by teenagedirtbag » 17 Mar 2015, 15:27

So I read somewhere that Season Pass Holders get to Bring-A-Friend to Sneak Peek night for $10.
I tried snooping around wonderlands site for any info and didnt find any. Can anyone confirm?
If so what are the limitations for this? 1 person per pass or 4 people per pass like usual.

Johnlloyd
CWManiac
CWManiac

Post by Johnlloyd » 23 Mar 2015, 08:05

teenagedirtbag wrote:So I read somewhere that Season Pass Holders get to Bring-A-Friend to Sneak Peek night for $10.
I tried snooping around wonderlands site for any info and didnt find any. Can anyone confirm?
If so what are the limitations for this? 1 person per pass or 4 people per pass like usual.
Yes, you can bring up to 4 friends per season pass for $9.99 ($10) to Season Pass Sneak Preview Night. 8)

mdc1271
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by mdc1271 » 11 May 2015, 16:42

So, I have a question to ask about the "All Season" Dining Plan on Season Passes. I currently have the dining plan on my season pass, If I were to use both my free meals for the day, Would I still receive the 15% discount on any extra food I purchase.
I have been to the park 4X this season already, and have received 4 free meals. Will be visiting the park all day on Thursday, and part day on Friday, as well as Sunday Night Fireworks.
I am keeping track of everything I receive- whether its free or not- (Keeping all receipts). I want to see how much value I can get out of this Platinum Season Pass With Free Dining.

Honorarius
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by Honorarius » 11 May 2015, 17:12

mdc1271 wrote:So, I have a question to ask about the "All Season" Dining Plan on Season Passes. I currently have the dining plan on my season pass, If I were to use both my free meals for the day, Would I still receive the 15% discount on any extra food I purchase.
Yes, you still get your discount... Checked my receipt to confirm...

Honorarius
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by Honorarius » 11 May 2015, 17:14

mdc1271 wrote:So, I have a question to ask about the "All Season" Dining Plan on Season Passes. I currently have the dining plan on my season pass, If I were to use both my free meals for the day, Would I still receive the 15% discount on any extra food I purchase.
Yes, you still get your discount... Checked my receipt from opening day to confirm...

mdc1271
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Post by mdc1271 » 16 May 2015, 22:27

Thought I would post this to see if this is happening to anyone else. I got my Souvenir Cup from CW on Opening Day- Got my free refills for that day. I have been to the park on 6 other occasions, Have yet to pay for a refill! Seems like the staff don't care. Nobody wants to take my money, Nobody wants to scan the cup. Just curious if this is happening to anyone else. Seems like its same situation all over the park.
And to mention, I have a Platinum Season Pass w/Dining. On most occasions, I receive a drink with my meal. Drinks are NOT suppose to be included with the Dining Plan. This does not happen all the time, But if I go eat at a busier time, The drink cup is always given to me, even while I am holding a Souvenir Cup.