What days are the least busy during the year

This is a general discussion forum for most topics related to Canada's Wonderland, located in Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
Hockeyair1
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

What days are the least busy during the year

Postby Hockeyair1 » 06 Oct 2017, 14:34

From what I’ve experienced going during a weekday or weekend whenever the day isn’t suppose to be great (colder than usual, rain) But I’ve never experienced it during the first opening months when it’s only opened on weekends. how is it during that time? Are you able to go on a nice day and the rides don’t have long lines?

Johnlloyd
CWManiac
CWManiac

Re: What days are the least busy during the year

Postby Johnlloyd » 12 Oct 2017, 20:40

For the past few years, the park has been open on weekdays during the months of May and June with reduced hours. I've gone during these times over the past few years and had a great time as the park wasn't busy, meaning most rides were walk-on's or had very minimal waits, even on nice sunny days. The majority of visitors who do visit on the weekdays during the months of May and June are school aged students who are either a part of a school concert band or participating in the park's Physics Days. If you can visit on a weekday in May or June, I'd highly recommend doing so as you won't be dealing with any crowds. I hope this helps answer your question! 8)
New for 2018 at Canada's Wonderland: Lumberjack, Flying Canoes, and Splash Island Expansion!

My blog: http://www.amusementviews.blogspot.ca

Return to “General Discussion”