How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Discuss the massive B&M Masterpiece that put Canada's Wonderland into the world-class coaster category!
Post Reply

How many time have YOU rode BEHEMOTH?

1-2
28
50%
2-4
5
9%
4-6
3
5%
6-8
2
4%
8-10
4
7%
10-12
6
11%
12-14
2
4%
14-16
0
No votes
16-18
0
No votes
18-20
6
11%
 
Total votes: 56

Skyrider
New CWManiac
New CWManiac
Posts: 27
Joined: 14 Apr 2008, 19:26

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by Skyrider » 19 Jun 2008, 23:21

OMFG employee day is AMAZING NO LINESS rode its 12 times nonstop without getting off once, so that brings my grand total to 25!!! :D. And I can offically say I've rode in each seperate seat, and ill tell you this, the very front or very back, first and last seats are the best in the world

User avatar
pandacoaster26
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac
Posts: 150
Joined: 31 Jul 2007, 12:41

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by pandacoaster26 » 21 Jun 2008, 17:58

Skyrider wrote:OMFG employee day is AMAZING NO LINESS rode its 12 times nonstop without getting off once, so that brings my grand total to 25!!! :D. And I can offically say I've rode in each seperate seat, and ill tell you this, the very front or very back, first and last seats are the best in the world
hehe, 25 total, and youve been on every single seperate seat (sum of 32), you sir, must be a ninja.
skates chocolates <3

User avatar
Xclusiv3
CWManiac
CWManiac
Posts: 1002
Joined: 24 Jul 2007, 16:17
Location: Brampton

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by Xclusiv3 » 24 Jun 2008, 00:08

SKYIDER GOT BOOKED!! and Ive only rode it 3 tiems due to huge lines, but I hope to make it atleast 15 by teh end of the year.

Skyrider
New CWManiac
New CWManiac
Posts: 27
Joined: 14 Apr 2008, 19:26

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by Skyrider » 24 Jun 2008, 02:13

no by like every seat, I mean like one outside seat and one inside seat per car :P, and now that I'm being transferred there test riding each morning is going to be a blast

maxudaskin
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac
Posts: 241
Joined: 25 Aug 2007, 21:26

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by maxudaskin » 24 Jun 2008, 03:48

... This poll is biased. I cannot enter the poll because I have never ridden Behemoth. You guys are nonbehemothriderist Image. You guys are very sick, it is not my fault that I have not had the time to ride it, just get over your notabletoridebehemoth-phobia. :lol:

Please note that the previous statement was a joke.

User avatar
bnlboy888
CWManiac
CWManiac
Posts: 541
Joined: 07 Oct 2007, 15:55
Location: Demi Lovato's Basement.

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by bnlboy888 » 24 Jun 2008, 08:07

maxudaskin, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! you can easily go to wonderland anytime :o , I hate people who haven't been on Behemoth, they shouldn't even be allowed on this site! GOSH! Maxudaskin, I officially hate you, welcome to the FOE LIST! :irrate:
:lol:

this should also be taken as a joke, only made in retort to maxudaskin's previous post
Image

User avatar
sledgehammerrr
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac
Posts: 122
Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 16:53

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by sledgehammerrr » 24 Jun 2008, 08:36

bnlboy888 wrote:maxudaskin, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! you can easily go to wonderland anytime :o , I hate people who haven't been on Behemoth, they shouldn't even be allowed on this site! GOSH! Maxudaskin, I officially hate you, welcome to the FOE LIST! :irrate:
:lol:

this should also be taken as a joke, only made in retort to maxudaskin's previous post
It's not that easy anymore, with the gas prices and work/school, there's not time for everyone to go to wonderland so give him a break. You're basically asking more than half and maybe 75%.

clewis4u91
Dedicated CWManiac
Dedicated CWManiac
Posts: 2510
Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 20:55

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by clewis4u91 » 24 Jun 2008, 08:37

sledgehammerrr wrote: It's not that easy anymore, with the gas prices and work/school, there's not time for everyone to go to wonderland so give him a break. You're basically asking more than half and maybe 75%.
I guess you didn't read the fine print.........

Skyrider
New CWManiac
New CWManiac
Posts: 27
Joined: 14 Apr 2008, 19:26

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by Skyrider » 24 Jun 2008, 10:23

to show you further proof, heres us at top of the lift hill on training from Saturday.
*REMOVED*
Last edited by Skyrider on 30 Jun 2008, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.

clewis4u91
Dedicated CWManiac
Dedicated CWManiac
Posts: 2510
Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 20:55

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by clewis4u91 » 24 Jun 2008, 10:33

Wow that's awesome. Can you post more from way up there please (provided you don't get in trouble!)?

User avatar
sledgehammerrr
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac
Posts: 122
Joined: 30 Jul 2007, 16:53

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by sledgehammerrr » 24 Jun 2008, 12:43

clewis4u91 wrote:
sledgehammerrr wrote: It's not that easy anymore, with the gas prices and work/school, there's not time for everyone to go to wonderland so give him a break. You're basically asking more than half and maybe 75%.
I guess you didn't read the fine print.........
His fault for using it. Atleast my plastic surgeon isn't a wall :bash:

User avatar
coasterguy77
CWManiac
CWManiac
Posts: 896
Joined: 11 Jul 2007, 17:33
Location: Mississauga, Ontario

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by coasterguy77 » 26 Jun 2008, 10:58

Ahaha pandacoaster, that made me lol just now, Skyrider is a ninja!

And yay, 21 rides total so far. Haven't been there in weeks, but am planning to have at least 50 by the end of the season.
"Where's that monkey? I want to shoot something!"

User avatar
97Jordan97
New CWManiac
New CWManiac
Posts: 35
Joined: 19 May 2008, 18:12

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by 97Jordan97 » 28 Jun 2008, 22:49

I went today and it was completely deserted.
The shortest wait was 8 minutes and the longest was 30 because someone threw up.
So I have been on the ride 31 times.
Top Coasters: 1. Millenium Force 2.Top Thrill Dragster 3. Behemoth 4. Incredible Hu 5. Montu

Behemoth Count=57
Single Day Record=20

greghill
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac
Posts: 498
Joined: 24 Aug 2007, 13:25

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by greghill » 07 Jul 2008, 14:59

For the people on here that would like to keep a record of where they have sat I have created a microsoft word document with a seating chart inside. Enjoy!
Click here to download!
Feel free to critize. I can take it.

Skyrider
New CWManiac
New CWManiac
Posts: 27
Joined: 14 Apr 2008, 19:26

Re: How many time have YOU ridden Behemoth?

Post by Skyrider » 14 Oct 2008, 19:44

soo my total so far is around 190ish since im a employee

Post Reply