Cedar Fair Annual Additions (Spreadsheet)

Discuss all aspects of other amusement parks here.
Ty-rant_13
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Cedar Fair Annual Additions (Spreadsheet)

Post by Ty-rant_13 » 03 Feb 2018, 00:19

This is a document I've been using to track Cedar Fair's annual additions (as well as a couple predictions). It is colour coded for ease of tracking types of additions (e.g. Thrill rides) by the chain. I went back as far as the Paramount acquisition in 2006. I couldn't think of a good way to share it until now as I had started it as a excel sheet. Feel free to download it and add to it yourselves that way, but I'm keeping the document in view-only mode so no one adds anything unsavoury to the document while I'm away (I expect this will be shared with people other than you fine folks :D ). Speaking of which, please feel free to share this with any other sites or people you feel would appreciate it.

Let me know if I'm missing anything from previous years or have any incorrect information, but keep in mind this is a working document. Recommendations on how to improve the overall document design are also appreciated. I'll continue updating as time permits and as things become more well-known. Please DO NOT tell me to update it with rumours (anything that has not been officially announced by the park). Whether or not I include rumours/predictions is purely a case-by-case basis, but I try to keep them relatively realistic. (i.e. A wooden coaster for Wonderland in 2021 would line up with both Cedar Fair's current 'pattern' of one new wooden coaster every four years as well as Wonderland's 40th anniversary season. It would also have been five years since (we infer) the current coaster under construction was originally expected to open.)

THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CEDAR FAIR DOCUMENT.
I BELIEVE IN DRAGONS!
I BELIEVE IN DRAGONS!
I BELIEVE IN DRAGONS!