Film Shoot Volunteers Needed

Check here for the latest news on Canada's best amusement park!

Please be advised that only moderators may post here, and then members will be able to reply. If you feel that there is important news not listed here, please contact a moderator via private message.
coasterboy
Admin
Admin

Film Shoot Volunteers Needed

Postby coasterboy » 01 Aug 2016, 23:49

Film Shooting at Wonderland
Please read entire post if interested.

Wonderland has contacted us tonight to invite CWManiacs to be a part of the next filming at the park.

This is filming of general content around the park by a film crew to be used in ads and other marketing. Generally hired models and actors will be in key positions with fans as extras in the shoots.

Shooting will take place as follows:
- Monday Aug 8 from 8:30 to 6 on mostly thrill rides
- Tuesday Aug 9 from 8:30 to 6 in Splash Works and family rides

Under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.

If you are interested in participating send the following in an email to Soulla.Lindo@canadaswonderland.com
- Your Name, Age, Telephone number
- A recent photo (the park is looking for a diverse cast)
- How many people in your group
- Confirm your availability for Monday and/or Tuesday

Important note from having participated in these shoots in the past. This is not ERT, it's a film shoot. You will be instructed what to ride, when to ride it and how many times to ride it. You will likely have lots of downtime and waiting around as shots are set up by the crew. Having said that, it can be awesome to be a part of this, and our photos from the Leviathan shoot are still used today! Count the CWManiacs on that Leviathan train!

Post questions below and I'll do my best to answer them.

Mykidisorange
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Re: Film Shoot Volunteers Needed

Postby Mykidisorange » 12 Aug 2016, 21:37

Hey Jeff I got a couple of questions about those posters.....

Well I can only point out a few CWmaniacs. There's you and kunpc1 of course and the only other one is jetscreamlover. Do you know how many CWmaniacs are in that picture?

There is at least 2 different posters. 1 with you two in the front row and the other where you are in row 6 or 7. Do you know if there is more than 2?

Are there more CWmaniacs or ACE members on the poster? (maniacs who are ace members count as maniacs). I swear the infamous Aaron April is on the train-he's from ACE. But they didn't let him bring his hat or glasses on the ride.

Oh and on a completely different note. Can you tell a certain friend of yours that I never ever did put a video of her and kunpc1 on the Slingshot online. Or the one of you and kunpc1. I still have them on my phone. Would love to share with you. Thanks

Return to “In the News”