CWMania...The Park!

Discuss CWMania here. Suggestions, comments and concerns are always welcome. If you feel that your comments are not appropriate for public viewing please private message any moderator.
minebusterfan
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

CWMania...The Park!

Postby minebusterfan » 16 Mar 2010, 23:59

I know there aren't many people on the site but I was just thinking of something. I wanted to dedicate a park to CWMania. If you like this idea please comment. Also, I will need some people to help me with this. Currently, I am looking for 10 people to help. You can send me email's or pictures, or you can make coasters and send them to me. If you wan't to help, please PM me. Thanks for your support! :D
Coaster Count-
Minebuster- 29
Behemoth- 16
Windseeker-3

Looks like P2K12 is really picking up!

Jeff
New CWManiac
New CWManiac

Re: CWMania...The Park!

Postby Jeff » 17 Mar 2010, 02:40

I'm game, I don't have any idea's right now, but if you wana do it in RCT3 I have tons of custom scenery so I could help put stuff together.
The internet, is not something you can just dump something on, it's nota big truck.

IT'S A SERIES OF TUBES!

minebusterfan
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Postby minebusterfan » 19 Mar 2010, 04:16

Ok, so I already have one member. To shed a little more light on this, it's gonna be made in RCT3. I'm still looking for 9 other people to help me out with this. We will try to have the park ready by August maybe September the latest. I'm not sure yet when were gonna finish but I'm just guessing. I'm still waiting for more people. I need those who want to help to tell me by PM soon because we need to get this started. When I've got all 10 people I will start telling you more. These are the positions I'm still looking:

Youtube Editor and Broadcaster
2 People with lots of Custom Scenery
3 People with good coaster making abilities
Vice Boss
Photographer
Filmer

Open to all people!
Coaster Count-
Minebuster- 29
Behemoth- 16
Windseeker-3

Looks like P2K12 is really picking up!

randomperpie12
CWManiac
CWManiac

Postby randomperpie12 » 20 Mar 2010, 00:28

I'll join, though I don't really understand how this is going to work...
2 People with lots of Custom Scenery
3 People with good coaster making abilities
^I'll be one of those (I don't have A LOT of CS, but enough to make a park look good)

bnlboy888
CWManiac
CWManiac

Postby bnlboy888 » 22 Mar 2010, 00:42

I could build a coaster or two...

and I'll be the youtube-master, I could edit the movies too, but I only have movie maker, any ideas from anyone for some good (free) vid editing software??

[s]I'll make the account now, (I would call it CWMania, but soopid-head tim stole it)[/s]

nevermind, Tim has cwmaniac, but 'cwmania' is already taken. Dan or Jenn, do you have control to that channel? could I have it?

Return to “Site Talk”