Featured Articles

Discuss CWMania here. Suggestions, comments and concerns are always welcome. If you feel that your comments are not appropriate for public viewing please private message any moderator.
Ty-rant_13
Junior CWManiac
Junior CWManiac

Featured Articles

Postby Ty-rant_13 » 03 Apr 2015, 06:34

I was wondering what people would think of having a section of the site for member-submitted articles to be featured? The idea came partly from my own long-winded rants, specifically on Kids' Kingdom/The Candy Factory as well as MisterSG1's thread titled "A Tale of Two Motion Rides in the GTA." It seems to me like these would be more suited to an article format with a comment section rather than a forum where they could be hidden/lost over time, especially since they are not made with much want of a discussion, but just thoughts and responses. Obviously they could be submitted by anyone to be approved for the "Featured Article" part of the site, and we could maybe have a new one every month during the season and every two or three months during the off-season? They could be about any one topic a member feels particularly strong about, maybe a park memory, favourite ride/attraction (past or present), or a 'formal' review of shows or events!

I hope that all makes sense, and I look forward to all of your thoughts on the matter!
I BELIEVE IN DRAGONS!
I BELIEVE IN DRAGONS!
I BELIEVE IN DRAGONS!

Return to “Site Talk”